Welcome to Creatibly; I saw some great talent when I reviewed your work. I look forward to working with you!
It takes time to get up to speed and feel comfortable working together. I've run this business for 20 years, and if everything goes well, I hope we'll work together for the next 20!
How are projects managed?
I use Trello, and you'll receive an invite to join once hired as a freelancer. I will tag you when I have new projects specifically for you so make sure to check your email for these notifications. I want to ensure that I know what's happening, and with hundreds of projects, I'll need your help so that you always have consistent work. I have plenty of work to give you, but if I don't know what's going on I can't schedule you for more.
Here's what I expect when I tag you in a task:
- Verify that you have received the task with a comment.
- Check the files I referenced to ensure you have what you need.
- Let me know when you're getting started with a comment about when you think you'll have it done.
- Let me know when you've finished the task with a comment.
- Mark the task as done in the checklist.
- Add how many hours you spent (I need this to know what to charge the client)
Here's what I expect when you're working:
- Fast communication, I am okay with the project taking the time it needs, please respond within 30 minutes - 1 hour to requests, that's perfect. If it takes longer than that, it won't work.
- Track your time manually. I work on the trust system. Just let me know how much time you're spending on each task so I can bill clients correctly.
- Review your work thoroughly. The fewer revisions I have to send back, the better. I prefer you spend an extra hour making it perfect than having to go back and forth.
- When you complete your project, upload the working files to the Project Folder on Google Drive.
- Include all fonts, images, and correct file formats, DO NOT outline your fonts, as it makes editing impossible.
I don't expect everything to be perfect; I expect we'll all develop together as time passes. I simply ask that you adhere to the above.
We'll work together for years if you follow these instructions, and that's what I want!